November 11, 2009

Craziness!

It's been a few days since I have blogged. So much to do and just not enough time.... I know, no excuse.. hehe.

Monday and Tuesday we hung out at home. The girls and I did manage to go to a few stores but nothing too exciting. Just hanging out and enjoying the cooler weather! :-)

Today we had some visitors. Our cousin's Nicole and Scott are visiting from New York, so they came by for a visit. Payten had a blast coloring with Scott and learning her colors. We are so glad they had a chance to stop by. Not too much new going on here. Getting ready for Christmas? I can't believe its almost that time already. I have started Christmas shopping and the decorations will be up soon. Stay tuned for some pictures.

Of course I can't post without pictures, so here are a few new ones of the girls. :-)


0 comments: