March 24, 2009

My Little Sister is turning the BIG 2-1!!!

I still can't believe my little sister is turning 21!!! Well I guess I should say younger sister :-) Where have the years gone? It feels like yesterday I was yelling at her to get out of my room and stop ease dropping on my phone conversations. Or fighting over whether Mom or Dad was attending our cheerleading events. Although there were lots of fights through the years, there were lots of great times! She truly is the best LITTLE sister a girl can have. You always make us proud and we are so lucky to have you as a sister, daughter, friend, and aunt! We love you Tracabella! Happy 21st!!!! xoxo
The little peanut when she was in elementary school!
One of Tracy's many cheerleading events!
When Mom & Dad put the house for sale!
Tracy's 17th birthday!

0 comments: