April 4, 2013

Easter Weekend

It was a fun filled weekend!  Friday evening we headed out for a family dinner to Red Robin.  It was our first time dining there and it was super yummy!  The burgers are delicious! By the time we got our dinner and enjoyed some yummy milkshakes it was almost bed time for the girls when we got home.  We packed for our weekend and headed to bed.
Saturday morning we headed down to my parents.  We started our day off at the beach.  Its the girls fav!  They are true beach babes! 
After the beach we went back to my parents house where the girls colored Easter eggs with their Mema.  After coloring eggs we had birthday cake for my parents and then the girls had a fun egg hunt in the yard.  They were exhausted from all of the Easter fun. 


Easter bunny made quite an appearance this year!  I think he must have gotten it mixed up with Christmas!  Geesh!
After all of the basket opening, we headed to brunch at Bone Fish.  One of my favorite places! 

We finished off our Easter at the beach.  It was a really fun weekend!  I'm ready for the next one... haha!

0 comments: