June 19, 2012

Weekend Getaway - Busch Gardens

Since I took a TON of photos, I thought it was best to split this into two posts!  

Friday we started our long weekend with the Hinken Family by spending the day at Busch Gardens.  It was SUPER hot but it was totally worth it for the all the fun we had!  The kids had an absolute blast, especially in Sesame Land where we spent most of our day.  They got to cool off in the water area, while the adults were standing there sweating well not really true because everyone but me decided to take the plunge in there to cool down, haha.  The adults definitely have to come back soon with no kiddies so we can ride all of the fun roller coasters!!!  I did get to ride the Cheetah Hunt, which was AWESOME!  But I would love to ride all of the others!!!  I am a huge roller coaster nut!

1 comments:

LeeAnn said...

What a fun day! I'm so glad we got to go away and spend the weekend together, and I definitely like your idea of making it an annual trip.

BTW...that picture of Bryce makes me LOL every time I see it. ;-)