February 17, 2012

Birthday party already?!

How can it be time for Payten's 4th birthday party?! I feel like I just started planning it! I can't believe we are half way through February already. 2012 is flying! It needs to slow down so I can enjoy it!!!

Since we are having Payten's party out it makes prep and clean up super easy for me :-) One of my MAIN reasons why I love having the girls parties out at a place opposed to at the house :-) My check list is getting smaller and smaller by the day and I'm loving it! I can't wait to celebrate my princess' 4th birthday tomorrow!!!

Check List
  • Goodie Bags - check
  • Paper products - check
  • Birthday banner made - check
  • Balloons ordered - check
  • Cake Pops made - check
  • Cake picked up - check
  • Birthday outfit ironed and laid out - check

Cake pops in the making.... I can't wait to have one!

Goodie bags done!

I think we are ready for this birthday party!! Woo hoo!!!

0 comments: