December 6, 2011

Relaxing Weekend

This was the first weekend in forever that we hung home and relaxed. It was much needed especially with the crazy weekends ahead. We will be non-stop til the new year!

Friday evening the hubby worked late, so the girls and I jumped into our pj's after dinner and made some Christmas ornaments. I almost was tempted to let them paint them but then realized I was asking for a disaster. After the ornaments were finished we snuggled on the couch and watched Shrek the Halls. I think we have seen that movie at least 20 times already this holiday season!





Saturday was another relaxing day. Saturday morning I took Payten to dance class and then we met up with some friends at Panera for lunch. We were home by 1p and napping by 2p, it was great! The hubby worked Saturday night as well so the girls and I enjoyed our girls night. Popped some popcorn, played, watched a movie and just hung out. It was a perfect Saturday evening!

I have been promising Payten for weeks that we would make the gingerbread houses that I had bought a while ago. I wanted to wait for the hubby since he is always so good with this stuff. So Sunday was a gingerbread making, football watching kind of day. The girls had lots of fun and I am sure we'll be making many more of these in the future!




0 comments: