December 15, 2011

Holiday craziness



Yep its that time of year. So much to do and just not enough time. Next week is Christmas and I have still not taken the girls to see Santa :-( Its on the agenda for tonight so I am hoping we actually make it. We have been non stop around here. We have a busy weekend ahead but its filled with all fun holiday stuff!

How do you all survive the holiday craziness? I am a pretty organized person but this year has totally snuck up on me. The move I am sure has a lot to do with it but that should be no excuse since we moved in August but for some reason that has thrown me totally off :-( Payten's birthday party is in 2 months and I haven't made one decision about it :-(. I have contacted two places to have it at now just waiting for the details of them. Hopefully I will get at least that narrowed down so I can order then invites!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

0 comments: