December 30, 2010

Can I really be....

planning for my daughter's THIRD birthday? Already? It feels like we just brought her home for the hospital. I still can not believe our oldest is turning THREE!!! The past few years have definitely flown by!

If any of you know me I am huge planner, down to every last detail. I think I actually have a serious problem, LOL. Of course every party has to have a theme. Her first birthday was "Cupcake/1st Birthday Princess", second birthday was "Fairytale Princess and the Frog", and this year is......... "Sweet Ladybug". Invitations have been ordered and will hopefully arrive within the next week. I am trying to get some ideas for a cute birthday banner. Of course I will be using my new Cricut :-) I can't wait! Love that machine!

Stay tuned to more details. . . and the invites as soon as they are sent out :-)

0 comments: