December 28, 2010

Christmas Day

I am thinking Santa did a good job this year, what do you think? I think he might have actually went a little overboard.....


Payten was beyond excited when she all the gifts that Santa left for her and her sister. Of course the first thing she noticed was the dollhouse and from that point she was obsessed. She would open one present then go right back to the dollhouse. I think maybe next year Santa will leave most of the gifts unwrapped since unwrapping them seemed more like a chore then fun, but then again maybe next year both girls will like unwrapping presents more.

Camryn even got into unwrapping the gifts although she was usually unwrapping her sisters and not hers. :-) Payten loved her new vanity but I think Camryn will benefit from this one too. She loved playing with all the accesories and laughing at herself in the mirror.


Santa's helper did a little last minute shopping and found this little monkey tent. Both girls got a huge kick of out it. Payten even set up her little chair in their so they had a place to sit in there. Haha


One of the girls BIG gifts is a Playhouse from all the grandparents, aunts, and uncles. Can you tell they loved it? Payten was soo excited!

Our few attempts for a family picture.... Next time I need to do this earlier in the day! We were all pretty exhausted by this point and the girls were ready for bed!


We had a wonderful day with all of our family. It is so nice to get together and enjoy the day together. I wish we could be with ALL of our family for the holidays but maybe one day. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Gina said...

Looks like a good time!

Crisc said...

The looks on their faces make it all worth it, hope you had a good Christmas =)

Photography said...

Gorgeous! I love their dresses :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the monkey tent!!

Your blog is adorable, I am now a follower =)