September 14, 2010

Product Rave!

This is at least my third or fourth time ordering from Photo Affections and I am beyond satisfied every time. Not only are their cards adorable, I love their quality. And their printing is awesome too! Yes they are a little pricier then ordering photo cards from Shutterfly or Kodak Gallery but I think its totally worth the money. Photo Affections run sales all the time. Which is why I already ordered the girls Halloween cards :-) I know I am little ahead of schedule but it was such a good deal I couldn't pass it up. 30% off plus an additional 15% for being a loyal customer.

Of course I am not going to reveal our Halloween cards just yet but here is a copy of the Christmas cards we sent out last year. I have already starting to look at the Christmas ones for this year!


Here are a few runners up for this years Christmas cards.... I am sure when it gets closer I will choose something completely different but its fun looking in the meantime.


2 comments:

Courtney Brake said...

Hi there!
I'm your newest follower, from Follow Me Back Tuesday :)

http://cheeriosandtricycles.blogspot.com

Tina said...

Hi, I'm visiting from your "playdate" post. Your girls are adorable!! And my vote goes for the second Christmas Card. I love the brown!