September 12, 2011

House obessed!

I am totally obsessed with finishing decorating our new house. One of my biggest pet peeves is things being left incomplete. I know I have issues!


I am so excited about my AWESOME deal on my dining room curtains. I ordered these Friday for $35.00 for BOTH panels with shipping! What a deal! I ordered them in the burnt orange color. I am going for a different look for our new dining room.



My office is where I spend a lot of my time so its one the first rooms that has to be complete. I ordered these rustic red curtains and can't wait to get them up!


The hubby and I even got some pictures on the wall in here as well! I love looking at my engagement and wedding pictures! So crazy to think that these were six and eight years ago!


This decal won for Payten's room! It has been ordered and can't wait to see it on her wall!

2 comments:

Kara Wright said...

I love the stuff you've picked out!!

Working Mommy said...

I like your picture montage...I need to do something like that too. I need a new house for all of that first, though! Ha!

WM