April 30, 2010

Five Question Friday


I am participating with another fellow blogger. It's called Five Question Friday! Hope you all join along :-) Check it out! http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

1. If you could, would you go back to high school? Absolutely! It was by far some of the best years of my life! Living carefree, no responsibilities, and just being young :-)

2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)

1. To come into a significant amount of money so that we could live worry free along with our family and friends.

2. For my family to be healthy and be with us for a long time!


3. What kids show do you secretly like? Miss Sunny Patch Friends (I think that is the name)

4. What is your beverage of choice? Cherry Coke (Fountain)

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)? Patience. Some days I do great and other days I don't have any. But it's a work in progress

1 comments:

Kelli W said...

Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Friends:) It is one of my favorites too! I think I like it more than my kiddos do!