April 26, 2010

I'm Back!!

I am finally back to the blogging world! Things were a bit crazy last week. Well actually things have been crazy for the past two weeks! I was in-house for work all week so I totally got disconnected from the wonderful virtual world.. haha. With the commute, it didn't leave me many hours with Sean and the girls so I neglect my emails and blog, but luckily its only for a week.

Not too much has been going on. Just been staying busy. The weather has been beautiful here in sunny Florida. So we have been taking advantage of doing things outside. We spent the weekend at the beach which was nice. It's the first time since last July!!!

Here are a few pictures from this weekend:-) Happy Monday!

Beach babe!

Isn't she adorable?

Camryn's 1st time at the beach!

She's so crazy!

Goofy like her Dad!

1 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Glad you're back!!!