July 28, 2009

Another week down.....

Woo hoo! Into the 3rd trimester now and hoping it will continue to fly by. Being pregnant in the summer is not any fun. The heat and humidity is a killer. Luckily my swelling has been pretty minimum but I am sure if will kick into full gear soon.

Now I will be seeing the doctor every two weeks until 34 weeks, and then I will go weekly from there on. Right now my c-section is still scheduled for October 16th but as time gets near we will know more. Everything is always subject to change.

We had our family/maternity session with Amy this past weekend and it went awesome! Amy is amazing!! I have posted the link to her blog of some of the shots. I absoutely love them! How am I going to choose?

Hope everyone is doing well. Here is an updateon Baby Hogan #2's progress... :-)

28 weeks - All About Baby

Your unborn baby's survival rate outside the womb increases as each week passes. If he didn't open his eyes last week, chances are he'll take his first peek this week. Your baby-to-be's skeleton and muscles are maturing quickly. This week he can turn his head from side to side.

Most of the lanugo has disappeared at this point and your baby may have a full head of hair by now.

How Big Is Baby?

Your Baby weighs in at around two pounds, seven ounces and stretches to 10 inches (crown to rump).

0 comments: