February 9, 2009

Payten loves Birthday parties!

Not too much going on in sunny Florida. Well actually lately it hasn't been too sunny. It's been way to cold. I get up every morning and get confused if I am living in FL or NJ. It's just crazy. This week we are supposed to be getting some warmer weather and we are looking forward to it.

We had a nice relaxing weekend. We attended Nathan's 1st Birthday party on Sunday. Payten had lots of fun playing with her friends. We are looking forward to her party in a few weeks.

Her new favorite thing to do is clap. She is always clapping. It's too cute. She still doesn't have the walking thing down and really has no interest. I am thinking its going to be a while.

I just wanted to give a quick update and post some new pictures. Although its only 8pm, I am off to bed for the night, I think I am coming down with something... :-( Hope everyone is doing well!

Alexis and Payten... too cute!

The birthday boy, Nathan!!

Not sure what he loves more, the wrapping paper or the presents?

Payten loves cake & ice cream!!! She is just like her dad!

0 comments: