February 26, 2009

Payten's 12 month Check-up!

Today is the first day in the Hogan house that we don't have a birthday or anniversary to celebrate... :-) But don't worry there are lots of birthdays coming up in the next few days... heck we have a birthday just about everyday in the month of March. Hallmark loves me!! Haha.

Today we had Payten's 12 month check up with Dr. Yarckin, and our little peanut weighs 19 lbs 5 oz, and is 29 1/2 inches long. She is in the 25% percentile for weight, and 30% for height. Dr. Yarckin predicts she'll be 5 ft 4. She'll beat me by inches! :-)


On our way home from the doctor's we stopped by Kim & Ally's house for a quick visit (well 2 hours I guess isn't quick but thats okay). It was so great seeing them both. Since they are unable to attend the party this weekend, they gave Payten her present today. She got an adorable summer dress from Gymboree (my favorite store) and adorable matching sandals. Thank you so much girls! Payten can't wait to play with Ally again soon!

We are getting things ready for Payten's birthday party. Who knew all these
preparations for a 1st birthday party? I guess I am part to blame for going over the top, buts so hard not to. Maybe one of these days I will learn, but I doubt it. For all that can't attend we sure will miss you but I will be sure to post lots of pictures. Here is one of the pictures from Payten's 12 month photo session with Lisa Lotter. Have a great weekend!!

1 comments:

Klyons said...

We really enjoyed your visit too! Ally and Payten will be great play friends very soon. Ally just has to get a little bigger first. We are sorry we missed the party. The decorations and cakes looked wonderful!!