April 26, 2011

Tell Us Something Good: Teachers



It's a new blog hop!!! Tell us Something Good hosted by The Life of Rylie and Bryce too! and Angelica's Awesome Adventures! This is such a great idea because sometimes all I feel like I do is complain when actually there are a lot of good things that happen around here!

I had enrolled Payten this past August in school and at first I was a little leary on sending her. But it is by far one of the BEST decisions I have ever made! I can not believe how much she has grown over the past 9 months. It is amazing! Her teachers are just awesome and I am so grateful that she has had them to teach her all these wonderful things!


Payten with one of her teachers Miss Cathy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So nice when moms recognize how important a teacher is :-) Love this post!

LeeAnn said...

Teaching is such a thankless profession. I respect them all so much. I couldn't imagine doing that job, whether it is little kids or big ones. Payten has definitely changed so much since starting school. It has been wonderful for her!