December 14, 2009

Ahhh Mondays!

It's Monday already? I am not even back to work yet and I still dread them. Mostly because it takes 5 days for another one and not to mention Sean goes back to work and the girls see him less during the week. :-(

Today didn't start off how I planned. Payten woke up not wanting to eat for the second day in a row. So I called Dr. Yarckin's office to get her in for an appointment. It's not like her to not eat for two days so I knew something was wrong. Sure enough she has an ear infection. I feel so bad for my little peanut. However with meds for a few days she'll be back to her old self. I never think twice about driving 45 minutes to the pediatrician but since the Turnpike was closed due to an accident, it was quite a trip. It took about an hour and 15 minutes to get there and over two and half hours to get home!!!! I was just exhausted by the time I walked in the door. :-(

We have a busy week ahead of us so stay tuned to lots of pictures! I hope every one's Monday was better then ours!

0 comments: